Wednesday, January 23, 2008

110 reasons I am crazy about Coby

First of all...look at those arms!!! GRRRRRR Anyway, I was just thinking about how lucky I was to have such an amazing husband. Coby does so many things for me, that I felt it was time that I gave a little back. So here you go monster, this is for you! Lub you!!
1.Loves me unconditionally
2 Loves our children
3 has more motherly instints than I do
4 can fix anything
5 Loves the Lord
6 Honors the covenants we made in the temple
7 loves to workout
8 pushes me to be the best I can
9 Believes in me
10 Gave me the cutest kids in the world
11 Is my best friend
12 Treats me like a queen
13 puts up with my grumpiness
14 Loves sports
15 Can sew
16 Likes a good chick flick...one of his favorites is Sleepless in Seattle
17 can change a diaper in less than a minute
18 he's hot
19 he's the funniest person I know
20 He let's me have my way...most of the time
21 puts our family before anything else
22 For giving me the best inlaws EVER
23 makes me feel pretty
24 never yells
25 rarely swears
26 tells me semi-dirty jokes
27 keeps me level headed
28 is a good judge of character
29 lets me determine my own judgement before telling me how he feels
30 is a GREAT listener
31 rarely adds fuel to my fire
32 I trust him more than myself
33 I can count on my hand how many times he's been wrong and he still doesn't ever throw it in my face
34 loves my family
35 helps me see the bigger picture
36 still does the "little" things
37 brings me home suvenears after every business trip
38 lets me drive the SUV
39 doesn't complain about driving a 16 year old honda accord
40 wrestles with our boys
41 tells me he loves me everyday
42 doesn't hold grudges
43 never brings up the past
44 always kisses me goodnight
45 cleans the bathtub
46 can get our children to sleep in minutes
47 has more patience than I could ever dream of having
48 works hard
49 puts his best effort into everything he does
50 Likes my cooking
51 still opens the car door for me
52 walks with the cutest little strut
53 talks in this cute "ghetto" voice for me
54 has the most adorable little nose
55 he's really compassionate
56 he gets weepy while watching "Extreme Home Makeover"
57 loves me without makeup
58 loves me even at the end of pregnancy
59 has great fashion sense
60 has all the qualities of being a "girl" but is all guy!!!
61 everybody likes him, I don't know anyone that thinks he's a jerk
62 has a great sense of humor
63 can color my hair
64 did I mention that he's BRILLIANT?
65 rarely complains
66 his cooking concoctions actually turn out to be tasty
67 Never complains about the amount of sleep he doesn't get
68 gets up with corbin practically every night to make him feel safe
69 Isn't too hairy
70 loves to take pictures
71 is a great dancer
72 plays the guitar
73 is never embarrassed
74 honors his priesthood
75 treats his mother with respect
76 has great lips
77 is the best kisser ever
78 lets me talk about his stupid ex-girlfriend
79 never brings up my ex-s
80 knows the answers to just about anything
8 1lets me asks stupid questions...and answers them without making me feel stupid
82 has a great laugh
83 is a great speaker
84 is a quick learner
85 has a masters degree
86 has the most adorable butt
87 knows when to walk away
88 doesn't pick fights with me
89 the only time I don't miss him is when I'm with him
90 I can't imagine life without him
91 he makes me a better person
92 loves our rotten dog
93 my whole family absolute adores him
94 he's both humble and confident
95 he let's me warm my frozen toes on his legs in the winter
96 never complains if I don't shave my legs
97 understands my need for chocolate
98 lets me eat off his plate in restaurants...even if we order the same thing
99 he gives the best hugs
100 lets me have girls nights out
101 lets me go to the gym and puts the kids to bed
102 has amazing arms
103 lets me be a goofball
104 never judgemental
105 always optomistic
106 will switch dinners with me because I didn't like mine
107 still shows me how to blog...even though he's shown me like 100 times
108 can make me laugh even when I'm "SPOT" (super pissed off Tiff)
109 I think he's the smartest person I know
110 he is the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm still in awe that HE chose me!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! What a great gal Coby has!!! I loved the it made me chuckle and ahhh at the same time.You both have traits that I admire and what to gain.

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

111 - Picks the best camping spots ever!!!

112 - Will workout with your friends when you fake a sickness! (umm awkward)

Tiffany said...

Hey I had a once in a lifetime case of IBS....oh wait.... I mean....what happened was.....

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

ONCE?!? What....

Janee said...

You are a lucky girl! I didn't know a lot of those things about Coby...

Ang said...

That was was cute, Tiff!

Coby said...

Janee, you have to send us an invite to your blog...it keeps saying we need to be invited....so I don't want to twist your arm or anything....but you'll do it if you know what's good for you! :) hahahaha!!! Just kidding...but seriously, we'd love to see how you all are doing in good old Lansing MI.

Natalie Service said...

Ok. I'm a little offended by #19...but whatever!

I guess I'll have to be ok knowing I'm the best answering machine message leaver you know!

Tiffany said...

Nat...what I MEANT to say was that Coby was the funniest person I know next to you and Wes! :)