Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mandy!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Mandy! Happy Birthday to the most darling, loveable, genuine, creative....girl! I am so happy that I have gotten to know her. I really got a chance to get to know her on our trip to Mexico (post soon to come). We talked...and talked....and just when we thought we'd run out of things to say...we'd start talking about something else. From the movie Best In Show..."We could talk or not talk for hours and STILL find nothing to talk about!" I love this girl. I love how she reminds me of my baby sister Amber by just BUSTING out in song and singing Beyonce! She's the one responsible for our favorite pictures of Jack. She took such priceless pictures only weeks before we lost him. I will treasure them forever. She's so fun and I feel so grateful to have her in my life! Love you girl!!

3 comments:

Janee said...

I agree! Happy Birthday Mandy! Love ya girl!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much! I love you too. I miss talking to you about nothing and everything. I am having withdrawls. I need my daliy dose of Tiff.

abbyandcompany said...

So, do only special friends get shout outs on your blog for their birthdays? Well, happy birthday Mandy!