Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...



It's funny what a 3 year can come up with and say LOUDLY in a public restroom. Yesterday we drove from SLC to Vegas. I really needed to go potty and after a couple minutes of convincing...so did he. He went first and then it was my turn. As I'm squatting (working my quads... :) ), Corbin was waiting behind me to finish so he could flush the toilet. When all of a sudden he says, rather LOUDLY mind you...."Mommy, you have a really BIG butt!" I couldn't help but bust out laughing. So...according to Corbin, everyone in the Hilton Vacations Club Resort bathroom, know of the JUNK that IS my TRUNK!!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

LOL! Your trunk is tiny!I'm sure even prego it is tiny

Kim said...

That is so funny! That funny Corbin! I miss you. We need to get together soon.

Katy said...

Got to love those kids, they do say the darnest things thats for sure.

abbyandcompany said...

Well, if you were a small three year old that had to look at a 30 year old behind in his little face, anything would look BIG! But (no pun intended) i think you have a small fanny!

Corbin you are a hoot!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

that is pretty funny Tiff. How was Mexico? You need to post some pics, hope you're having fun in Vegas!

Janee said...

Ya I know what you mean...the other day we were at the grocery store checking out and Maya looks at the cashier, points at him and says "big nose!" I was mortified! Gotta love kids :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you just laughed! I think I'd be embarrassed, then a little hurt...then I'd laugh later! So cute - thanks for sharing.
Also, you have to share how you got one of my favorite fonts on your blog!! Do share! I hate the 6 boring fonts I have to choose from!

Anonymous said...

HA. I'm sure it isn't big. That same thing happened to me on the way to Utah. I was at the Hogi Yogi in Panguich (maybe Kanab..i don't know)? ANyways...Lennon shouted "mom! Your bum is way too huge for that seat! It's hanging off even and is going to break it even!"
That kid has such a way of building my self esteem.

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME! I love that boy...He..Ok first of all you do NOT have a big butt. 2nd of all...I am missing you a LOT-I mean A LOT. I wish that I could hug you right now. I need a dosage of Tiff. love you, Bredy XOXOXOXOXOXO