Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mexican Riviera Cruise

Okay, I know this is a lot of pictures, but we had a lot of fun. If you need to see any more click on the picture on the right.

Casting off from Los Angeles

A dog made out of towels...and Steve our room attendant that Coby was going to get "lucky" (i.e. the nighty carefully layed out on the bed!

The boys entered a "Sexy Leg" contest...and won!! Aren't they sexy or what?? :)

Whit, me and Momma Jo at dinner

We played lots of games! We even learned this one called, "Pit" and due to all the yelling pretty much cleared the game room everytime we played. I don't think they liked us very much...but it's okay we had lots of fun anyway!

Lots of days were spent like this...reading. Many of us reading some portion of the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. I swore I wouldn't read them, because "everyone" else was doing it...and now I hate to admit it...I'm hooked! I'm on the third one now! I guess there could be worse things to be addicted to.

Shuffleboard was really fun. I don't think I won very often, but that's really not a shocker!! Coby was awesome!

Here is our cruise director, none other than Anna-Lisa Osmond Rich! She was never without the ship itenarary for the day!

On our way to Cabo San Lucas

This was part of Cabo. There were two beaches. The calm beach, the boring beach was called Lover's Beach and the fun, way more exciting, much more dangerous beach on the other side was called Divorce Beach. Coby, Pat, Anna, myself and Ben I think preferred this beach the best...you'll see in a few minutes.


Gateway to the Pacific


Divorce Beach....see what I mean?!!
Ginormous Waves!!
I was trying to save Anna-Lisa
I think this may be Lover's beach...see BORING!!


But still, we had lots of fun!!

The next day we went to a beach in Mazalan. We took a Catamaran, then a tractor ride to Stone Island. At first the weather looked yucky, but it soon cleared up. Coby and I rode horses on the beach. Mine was named "Clown" and Coby's was named "Gringo" and only had one eye. We rode the horses in the rain. It was so fun, I am bummed that we didn't take pictures though. Then we body surfed. The water was so warm. The salt water was brutal on our eyes! Then we had lunch and I couldn't wait to get back on the boat for some tastier food. Then, me, Cob, Ben, Lance and Marse took a banana boat ride behind a boat. I am so glad we didn't fall off because I don't know if the boat driver would have even noticed. He didn't look back once. I held on for dear life while that banana boat bounced us so high in the air I thought for sure we'd all be thrown off. It was a blast and well worth the wait!

Check out that sunset!
This is my favorite picture of Coby and I at sunset!

Doing a little shopping aka bartering!

Mazalan, the tour guide said that two people go in...but three come out! :)


This is Puerta Viarta where they filled the movie Predator with good old Arnold! It was so cool!

There was a rope swing and the boys wasting no time jumping off into the water!

There was even a natural water slide! So fun!
Here's a picture of most of us!


Coby...."bringing sexy back...!!"


Momma Jo just sippin' her Pina Colada...Yummo!


In honor of my 30th birthday I thought I'd be adventurous and try something new. When we got married I told Coby I loved to rock climb. Now I've actually been. :)

Our last over-glutenous meal

Ben's burned belly

One Happy boy because we were finally home

Here's the other one!

Thanks to my mom and dad and Aunt Schlimy for taking care of our babies all week long. We really appreciated it. The boys had so much fun and we were able to enjoy our trip and didn't have to worry because we knew they were in such good hands! Thanks guys! We love you so much.

Thanks again also to the Riches for taking us on this trip. We had a blast! We love you guys!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, really...you were on vacation for a week and really only shared 1 picture!
-Camille

Anonymous said...

Never mind...I just saw the link on the side. I'm trying not to laugh too hard at myself right now for my dumb comment!
-Camille

Amanda said...

Looks like a blast! I want to go!!!! Tiff you look so hot. Coby was totally bring sexy back. Lloyd from dumb and dumber called wants his hate back.

Janee said...

Beautiful! SO jealous! You guys get to go on the sweetest trips!

Kim said...

Wow! I am jealous. Looks like you had tons of fun. You look like a babe in all the pictures.

P.S Craig was not about to wear the moby wrap. I don't think they were meant for guys. The pack is for him! I do love the moby wrap.

Nicole M said...

OH MY GOSH!! Those are awesome pictures you captured there. LOVE the beach ones. Wow, you guys looked like you had the best trip! Glad I got to see your pics.

Lanae said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! What a fun time; you guys are such a beautiful couple and Coby has such an AWESOME family! I'm so happy for you Tiff; love you tons!

abbyandcompany said...

I think the Riches should be into adoption. I obviously married into the wrong family, our vacations consist of getting a paid hotel in moses lake for a week for family reunions. Sucky.

You look fab, by the way!

abbyandcompany said...

and Jack WALKS! Hooray!

Katy said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!!

Tyson and Marie said...

That looks like a blast! I bet you guys had so much fun! I want to go with the whole fam! I love all the beach pics:)

Brittany said...

Hey Coby and fam! It is so good to hear from you and see pictures of your beautiful family! What a fun trip! I miss your family....they all look so great! We have to catch up!

Ang said...

You are too nice, Tiff!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

wow tiff! Looks like you guys had such a blast! i love your pink suit! way cute!

Lanae said...

I love you so much baby girl. My heart is aching right now; but please hold on to what we know to be true. We'll meet again on the other side. I know we'll see Jackie soon. This life is short, remember that. I love you. I love you. I'm here for you always.