Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bear Lake Runion

Playing "pit" with the gang
Lance doing a flip...cool huh?!
Cob making it look easy...
Isn't that water beautiful????
The Spread...

I think Lance liked the corn...

A cute friends, the Sloans...(John, Mandy and Rosky ...aka Roxy - Corbin's girlfriend)

A little cuddle time
We had so much fun this Labor Day up at Bear Lake with our friends. We made some of the best friends when we lived in Lansing, MI. I'm happy to say that we are still hanging out after all the moves. We all make time for each other and try to see each other as much as possible. It's sometimes hard to coordinate our schedules, in the end we get together and have the best times. We took tons more pictures (click here to see). I just love these guys. Every single person bring so much to our little group with absolutely NO drama and I feel so blessed to have them in our lives and for the opportunity to call them our friends. We love you guys and can't wait for the next trip! Brett and Camille...Next time for sure!

4 comments:

Lanae said...

Hey cute little mamma!! I just love your pictures. And everyone who has the privilege of being friends with you and Cob are so lucky. So I need a Tiff-fix... do you have plans on Friday?? And Jordan needs a Corbin fix, Austin - a Jacky fix.. So whaddya say, can we have a play day??
Love you tons and tons,
Little

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...that looked like a great time! Coby has some mad skills :)! I hope you don't forget about us next time.
Are the last pictures (on the web album) in your backyard or up at the lake?
Thanks for letting us keep you up late tonight...you should see Makenna's eyes...she and Jasmin don't mix. Sad!
-Camille

Amanda said...

We love you guys too! I agree it went by too fast. you are right coby dose make wakeboarding look easy. I know first hand it is not. I am so glad you guys are our friends well, family I got to pick.

Janee said...

Man I miss the crap out of our MI family! I can't wait to move out west! And um YES about Mexico next fall!