Friday, September 19, 2008

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tuxedos


My cute friend, Camille was so sweet the other night. She and her family brought ME, and I emphasize ME, a plate of these beautiful and OH SO tasty chocolate covered strawberry tuxedos. We stayed out chatting with their family while the strawberries cooled in the fridge. After they left, Coby went upstairs to tuck Corbin in and I wasted NO time digging in to my little treat. After about 10 seconds I had already downed two. Then Cobe came downstairs to let me know that Corbin needed me. So, upstairs I went, but NOT without giving Coby a death threat about touching my strawberries. I ended up falling asleep. So the next morning I woke up and remembered my yummy treat waiting for me so I opened the fridge and lo and behold this is what I found....



Well, natually I FREAKED out on him. But to my shock and surprise he was only playing a trick on me. He had actually hidden the rest of the strawberries in a baggy in the fridge. That little stinker!!! He nearly lost his life. So, I'm happy to report Cobe is still alive and that we ended up sharing the rest of the strawberries. SO the lesson to be learned...DON'T mess with a girl's chocolate!!! Girls C'mon...you know what I'm talking about!

Thanks again Camille! They were soooo yummy! Don't be surprised if that plate ends up back at your house again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute...I love how you explain things! We had such a great time going out with you guys. And I'm so impressed with how adventurous you are...eating an entire meal of sushi.
I'm glad you loved the strawberries and even more excited that Coby was able to trick you. He's so sly! I can't wait for the plate back...you make the BEST treats.
Thanks again.
-Camille

Posh Ideas said...

I love that story! Will knows i would have a small panic attack if my dove promises vanished from the freezer. Seriously hand over my chocolate and nobody gets hurt! {or my diet coke for that matter}

McGinnis Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Gimme' some!