Monday, June 09, 2008

Exactly 5 years ago today...


Exactly 5 years ago today, Coby proposed to me on the "ocean"...I mean Bear Lake. Sometimes I wonder if he saw red flags that day. First I ran into the glass door proclaiming it was "Porch Time" and fell backward, then I announced we were engaged in the "ocean" instead of the lake... Regardless, he went through with it and and I couldn't be happier.

Today was a quite a treat for him though. This weekend our entire family caught the dreaded flu bug. Both our kidlings have been throwing up with really really muddy diapers* ...if ya know what I mean...wink wink!! I was sort of a brat this morning and didn't think I should have to take care of the kids all by myself. I wanted him to call in sick and stay home. I'm a brat...I know...it's just that he spoils me and well, I'm a brat! My hair is greasy, I have NO makeup on and I think I have been wearing these sweats since I got out of the shower on Saturday night. So to put it lightly, I was QUITE the site! And still he was kind to me...even after my pity party. Which as I'm typing seems pretty stupid...but anyway. I love ya babe! You're the best husband ever! Thanks for taking a leap of faith and listening to your stupid ex-girlfriend and coming to Michigan on a whim.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Janee said...

Congrats you guys! 5 years!

Sorry about the boys being sick, Maya battled something similar when we were in AZ, it sucked!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys are so cute. Does Coby realize he has a babe for a wife...that is a great picture of you.
Don't ya just hate seeing your kids get sick?! It is so sad and exhasting all at the same time. Best of luck and I hope you guys feel better soon.
-Camille

Ian N. Service said...

Happy 5 years guys!

Glennstew said...

TIFF! Glad you are finding joy in my blog.. :) Amy and I are going to try to meet up on Sunday (because I think she gets in late Saturday?) We will probably leave Monday...so, it is the only day to catch up. Does that work for you? Maybe we should meet at Sugar House park? (It is right by my parents house) Lemme know what you think!

Glennstew said...

Hahahahah.Glenn is my dad! This is lindsey.

Ang said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tiffany said...

Hey Glenn...just kidding! Let me know what time you are thinking for Sunday. My hubby will be coming back into town that day and then we're getting together with my family 1st for a Father's Day dinner and then with his fam for dessert. SO...just let me know. I'd love to play!

Lindsey said...

Hey Tiff, I am meeting another blogger friend at Sugar House park tomorrow! 1:00 p.m. First play park on the left. Hope to see you there!

Coby said...

Hey Linds, where in Sugarhouse? That actually works out perfect. I have to go to Bountiful at noon to drop some kids from church off, and Sugarhouse is on the way home. So just let me know where and I'll meet ya there.

Tiffany said...

Linds, I don't think we'll be able to make it. I have a sick little boy today. :( Sorry! I just talked to Amy and they are getting in really late tomorrow night, so maybe we can all get together sometime Saturday if you'll be free.