Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Schlime


Happy Birthday Schlimy! Sommer, it's your birthday...Happy Birthday Sommer! I hope that you have the most wonderful birthday EVER!! Sommer is such an awesome sister. She is always making sure that I'm "dressed" okay. She even takes it upon herself to go shopping FOR me and suprise me with lot of fun clothes. I love it. She's the reason I'll only buy my jeans at the Buckle. She's my favorite person to shop with because she's brutally honest and I love it! She's not only the best shopping partner, but she is always so fun to be with...MOST Of the time! She's is very selfless and willing to help in any way she can. My kids AdORE her! I can always count on her and I am truly grateful to have her so close and in my life. I'm sure she'd agree that the only thing better would be having our other sister, Amber live closer so that we could all spend time together laughing, goofing off and just having fun. I love you Som, Happy birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sister is darling. I need to have her take me shopping...I always need help.
Is the title on your blog new? If not, I can't believe I never noticed it. If it is, I love it.
-Camille

Tiffany said...

thanks! Yes, Coby changed the title a few days ago. You're cute! Let's play! This heat finally came and just a second before summer officially started. Ummmm hello where was our spring??? I don't know about you but I feel a little jipped! :)