Monday, June 30, 2008

My baby birds

Jack cheesin' it up

Posted by PicasaCorbin being a hungry little bird
My baby birds are growing up so fast! Jack is into EVERYTHING. He likes to say "ut oh", and mimic just about every NON human sound that he can. He climbs up stairs and down stairs. And he's starting to walk. He can't walk too far yet, but he's really close to being completely mobile. He's already like the fastest crawler in the west!
Yesterday I made some rice with our dinner. Corbin couldn't seem to get enough. I went to scrape the last of the pan with the rice and I looked over at Corbin and he seriously looked like a hungry little bird...Mouth gaping open. It was funny!
I love these boys! They are my pride and joy...If only I could exert a little more patience with them, I'm sure life would seem just GREAT!

No comments: