Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy 2nd birthday Colie pokie

Happy Happy Birthday Colie Pokie!  We sure do love you!
With all the rush of Thanksgiving...Cole's birthday is a little trickier to coordinate.  We opted for a little impromtu birthday party lunch at Chick fil A.   He liked it!  And especially his big blue cupcake!
I sure love this little boy!  He drives me nuts...but he's adorable!  Those dimples!  He is a blankie boy.  He likes Thomas the train and Buzz Lightyear.  He's got a mind of his own and marches to the beat of his own drum.  I call him "Ka blew". or Stew. I think originally it was Stinker Stew..then that changed to Stewie Cablewie...then Stew or Cablew.  At any rate he likes it...or at least he answers to it! He loves milkshakes and tries to keep up with his brothers!  I can't wait to see what 2 brings!  Happy Birthday my baby boy!

No comments: