Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day in St. George

It's been a SUPER cold winter this year, so we decided to pack up and head south to St. George for a little fun in the sun!
It was not as lovely as we were hoping outside so we headed over to the Aquatic Center for a dip in the pool.  Do these boys love their daddy or what??!!
This little boy thinks he's part fish!
 
They both LOVE when Coby throws them out of the water...it's the best part of the pool!
Or is it the waterslide??!!!
Maybe it's the sweet rope bars and lilly pads....
One thing is for sure...this guy is concentrating...with his TONGUE!  Such a RICH!
Here's a Happy little Tyson and Marse
Cole was loving the sound of the ambient water and taking a great little snooze...
 
But then he woke up...chubby...I mean happy...what did I say chubby?!!!  
And here's our trooper!  I just love this man!  He's always up for anything even still.  He definitely wins the award for most optimistic!   And doesn't he look GREAT in that color!  He's so handsome!  I look at him and know that my sweet Coby will be so handsome as an older man.
Here's Millie Moo and Pat.  This little girl cracks me up because she's CONSTANTLY running everywhere she goes.  There is no walking with this girl.  I'm not sure she ever learned to walk...she just learned running ONLY!
And here's little miss priss!  Don't you love Livvy's too too, boots and a cute pose!  LOVE that little stink!
Corb got to hit a few balls with Coby.  I love when he takes him.  It makes Corb feel SO grown up!
Here's Jaden hitting a few balls.
He's a pretty good shot if I do say so myself!
My cute friend Camille's family bought a house about 3 houses down from ours....IT'S a SIGN!  We were DESTINED to be friends!!!  Here the boys are swinging on this sweet swing in Camille's parents' backyard.  They loved SPINNING and spinning....
Here's a shot of Sam and Jaden having  the time of their lives spinning in that fun swing....and right after the picture was taken, we all heard a HUGE "THUD" and realized that it was Jaden's little head hitting the concrete!  That THUD still gives me chills!! I felt so bad!  It was one of those silent screams that he loses his breath for a few seconds.  OUCH! He got a black eye about 2 days later.  I swear people must think we abuse him!  WE DON"T, I assure you!  
Here he is trying to break his other arm...just kidding!  He's concentrating as you can clearly see with his tongue sticking out...so he didn't fall!
It took some time, but I pinned him down and made him give me some smooch-a-roos!
And then the sun came out and we all needed naps!

I love St. George!  It was so fun to go down and hang out.  Being with Coby's family is GREAT.  I so hate seeing our strong, handsome Jim looking so weak.  It breaks my heart every time.  I know there will come a time when he won't be with us, but I try not to think about that.  I want him to live forever. He's too young to have this disease.  Joanne thinks it will be his last trip.  I hope she's wrong.  I'm not ready to let him go.  I know no one is...but I am clinging to Hope.  Please hope...kick in....we need a miracle!

No comments: