Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!  Here's a shot of our little family early Easter Morning....9AM!!!  Gotta love 9am church!
The kids came downstairs to find that the Easter Bunny did in fact pay us a visit.
That Easter Bunny is smart...I wonder how he knew that Corb was WAY into making paper airplanes and leaving them ALL OVER THE HOUSE??!!
Jaden also made out like a little bandit with his very own Elmo CD player.
Coby got STALE peeps (he likes them this way...don't ask me why) and his very OWN...for the 2nd or 3rd time water bottle.  Somehow his water bottles end up making their way into my hands....
 
I woke up early and made the boys Easter Bunny pancakes and Bunny milk as our family calls Strawberry milk.  It was a HIT!
 
I sure do love this little cheeser of mine!
After church we headed over to the cemetery to wish our little Jackie a Happy Easter.  
Jack loved bubbles and so we decided to blow a bunch of bubbles and send off to Jack. 
And then the bubble blowing began...

We felt Jack there today.  He's so lucky, he actually gets to spend Easter with the Savior.   I'm always so grateful for Easter and what it represents.  I feel so blessed to KNOW that even though Jesus had to die for us that He was resurrected 3 days later.  I feel even more blessed to know that because He LIVES, HE actually lives....we'll be with Jack again.  How full my heart feels knowing that we are an eternal family  and Jack is still very much still a part of this family.  My cup runneth over.

No comments: