Sunday, November 21, 2010

That cute face just about sums it up....





It's been a tough couple of weeks here in the Rich household. We've been sick...and keep getting more and more sick. NO RELIEF! We didn't go to church today and today feels like the longest. day. EVER!


We thought we'd get a headstart and decided to start putting up a few of the Christmas Decorations. Since we were fortunate enough to keep Jack's tree from the Festival of Trees, we saran wrap it up every year so as to not undo all the hard work and effort that went into making it so pretty. Coby brought up the tree and and the Christmas bin and I started putting things out. We even turned on the movie Elf.


I should be happy and in the Christmas spirit...but I'm not. I keep seeing those big blue eyes looking at me and all I want to do is cry. I want to throw a fit like Jack is in picture above. (I really don't know why he's crying there or why I thought I should take that picture.....). But maybe it's because Jades is grumpy right now and needs to go to bed. Or because I made this super yummy banana bread that is so moist, you'd swear it wasn't cooked all the way through, and Corbin decided to eat bunch of the top of the bread off. Or maybe I'm sick and need more Nyquil.


I have MUCH to be grateful for, but tonight...I'm just not feeling grateful for all that I should be. Maybe after I have a good cry and a good nights sleep, things will look different to me in the morning. So, I'm raising my medicine cap of Nyquil to you all and saying....Here's to tomorrow!

6 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

I'll toast you to that. This past week has been a hard one Will's been gone all week and the kids put on their cranky pants when daddy goes out of town. Here's to you, Monday, a clean slate, a week to start anew! Love you. I hope you get feeling better!

Katy said...

Here's to you! Love you cute girl!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! Everything is worse when you don't feel well - I'm pretty tired of it too!

The Rich's said...

Somehow (most of the time) things always look better in the morning. You all need a break from being sick. Hopefully that comes soon!!! Love you Tif!

Lanae said...

Oh, sweetie, I just want to give you a big hug. Hopefully this week will get much better. I'm thinking of ya!!

abbyandcompany said...

I'm behind. I hope when morning came, you found that Corbin was actually quite brilliant in picking off the top part of the bread. It's really the best part. :)

Hugs to you, friend. XO.