Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dentist Picture Update



A couple months ago....Corbin got his first Cavity filled.  I can't believe he's only five and has a cavity!  I don't think I got my first cavity before I was in college.  Don't get me wrong, I ate my fair share of candy...but I guess I never had an interest in gummy candy...the kind that gets stuck in your teeth forever.  Let's hope this is his last!  Probably not...but I can always hope right??!!


Here he is watching Lelo and Stitch.

Dr. Tarbet is AWESOME!  He was soooo great with Corbin.  Corbin wasn't scared at all.  We love our dentist!  They have an awesome office, massaging chairs and you can even watch a movie while you're there!  It's pretty sweet!


Posted by Picasa 
SO...if you are ever in need of an AWESOME, AMAZING, SPECTACULAR Dentist, go check him out here.  Also...he has the BEST staff I have ever met.   Maybe they'll send me some movie tickets!  Just kidding!  But seriously, they really are the best...for proof...have you noticed my smile??!!  ALL Dr. Tarbet!  Thanks, I love my smile!



No comments: