Monday, September 28, 2009

Bear Lake...again!!


Isn't Brett such a cute daddy! Just love that little girl!



Isn't she darling???!!!



I think Sam is trying to show us some of her "moves"!



Taylor was busy discovering hidden "bear lake" treasure!



Here's the boys: Thomas, Corb, Scotty and Jordan



Just sitting around the camp fire with Tiana and Tay



I love this picture of MacKenna...I swear Brett and Camille will have their hands full when she gets old enough to date!!


Here's Corb and Jordan...BEST buddies!



Jaden and Cayden...only 16 days apart...they could practically be TWINS!!! Only I swear Lanae had a secret seragate mom somewhere because she looks freakin' HOT!



Here is Austin...he's Lanae and Jared's little "Hoodini"!


Posted by Picasa
Happy Birthday Sam! Seriously...have you ever seen such a cute little girl?!!!

We had the opportunity to take a few of our friends and family (Brett and Cam, Lanae and Jared, Tiana and Jason and Wade) up to bear lake this summer. We were definitely out numbered with kids! I think there were 12 kids and 9 adults!! It was crazy but soooo fun! Time just flew as it usually does when you're having fun! We got to lounge around hanging out and well, let's just say that any hope I had of losing weight was replaced by fear of gaining a ton more! We can't wait til next time! And next time we'll plan it sooner so that Camille won't have to stress about Primary! :)

4 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

Hey looks like fun. Kerstin emailed me and told me she would be there all the month of October...uh, talk about the worst time ever for me! I think I talked D into letting me drive out and the end of the month and hang with you girls old school. You need to call me. Stop being a slacker. Yes, I am gonna call you out because you wouldn't expect anything less from moi!

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :)
dang callings get in the way every time :). We had so much fun even if we were only up there for about 24 hours. Thanks for inviting us to your great place. Why didn't we get a picture of us or all the girls or something!
Thanks for loving my girls. And yes, Brett IS a cute dad...I'm one lucky gal.
Where are all the awesome wakeboarding pictures?!!! I bet you really sent me one of you from another trip....didn't you!!! Dang you! :)

Lanae said...

We had so much fun and THANK YOU for inviting us. We loved hanging out and we just love being a part of your lives. We'll have to do that again one day soon (did I just sort premeditate a future invite??) I love ya girl and hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

tiff, will you email me your email address. i have been thinking about you and will explain in email why i need your email. nothing big. at all. loves!

nataliekidd@cox.net