Monday, November 03, 2008

Ward Chili Cookoff

One hot witch Camille and me

me and Som
A family of pirates....Arrrrrrrr!

My hot pirate and me

Two boys who think making fun of me and Camille is cool!!!
*Note* I didn't find this out until about a week later when Camille and Coby had to tell me! Those little stinkers!!!
Camille and her little elephant, Samantha

one little pirate

A pirate mom...aka Mandy and her little Tinkerbell...aka Summer

Batgirl...aka McKenna, Wendy...aka Roxy and a crazy pirate...aka CorbiMac a doodle!

Roxy was taking her pirate to find a sword. It was cute...she just took his hand and led him away.



two cool pumpkins carved by Coby and Brett


This was our second annual Ward Chili Cookoff / Halloween Party. It was sooo much fun. I made chili, that of course didn't win AGAIN! :) But it was so fun to hang out with the Siebenbergs, Secors and Sloans. We had way too much fun. I laughed a lot...which was good. My cute cousin let our entire family borrow everything. She's got connections! ;) It so good to finally have friends...so close! I wanted to move about 3 months ago...but now I don't think you could pay me leave! I love it!

8 comments:

Lanae said...

You guys looked smokin' HOT! I love your pirate look. You'll have to wear that outfit once in a while.. you know, while running errands :-)
Fun Halloween Party! You guys all looked great!

abbyandcompany said...

Man, you guys go all out! I am loving coby's scruff!

Melanie Bingham said...

You guys look awesome!

Anonymous said...

All I can do is :)! So much fun. Love it. I love that it was funny that night to see Brett and Coby make fun of us, but then it was funny again when you actually realized it!!

Anonymous said...

BTW...YOUR chili was the best. I loved it.

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

wow ,tiff. looks like you had a busy halloween! you guys look great! love the costumes and the green shoes!

Amanda said...

Wow those pumpkins put mine to shame! Looks like a fun ward.

Bredy McBred said...

Tiff-dont you know that you need "the mama" to come out and cook her famous chili you love so much! it would FOR SURE win!! but ya know....You would have to put venison in it..yucko-please dont tell her I said that! lol I finally learned how to make it like hers....its not made with as much love as she puts in it but its dang delicious!
It looks like you guys had a wonderful halloween! I loved your costumes! I want to know if Coby grew a beard or if that is painted on??? love you guys! xoxox love bredy