Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Poochie was a nerd..., Som was a flapper girl, Corbin was Peter Pan, Coby was Captain Hook...sort of and I was Tinkerbell...naturally!


Our cute little Peter Pan Family...and one invisible angel unable to actually be seen...be he was there I'm sure! He wouldn't miss it!

Me and my little monkey! I just love this picture!


Finally, we're all looking at the camera!


Kiss Kiss! I've often heard that the "nerd" gets the girls!! I tried to Photoshop Amber in...but couldn't figure it out! Next year right Rhonda??!!


Poochie and his hot girls...minus one!


Two little hotties....well one anyway...she's the one in purple!


My little Peter Pan. Thanks to Mandie for sewing his costume! She's a pro!

There's the cutest little witch I've ever seen! But to Corbin she was his Wendy!


He couldn't wait to greet her with a little smooch!



And neither could she!! Hot and heavy! Just kidding, they're cousins of course...(kissing cousins...and we're not even in Alabama or anything!)



And lastly two great sisters!


This our first Halloween without our little moofalotta. It was sad, but I know that he was there...somewhere. I just wish we had "visitation" rights. So we could get him every other weekend and on Holidays! Wouldn't that be nice!

Anyway, we had the awesome opportunity thanks to great family members who not only let us borrow their costumes, but actually sewed them as well! Lanae and Anna-Lisa...you guys are awesome! Thanks so much!

First we went trick-or-treating through the neigborhood. But the first place Corbin wanted to go was the really creepy and terrifying house with all the ghosts, clowns and blood. All month long he wants us to take him to the most creepy house on the block, over and over again! He just loved it! He was sad when everything was taken down the day after. He's like me...I love to watch things that scare me...and like to watch them over and over...I guess to desenitize me. I'm a nerd what can I say! So we all went trick-or-treating with my mom..who was "tickled pink". She wore pink and had a feather! Cute! While my dad the "nerd" opted to stay home and hand out the candy...or watch the game...I'm not sure which! :) Then after seeing our friends we closed shop and headed to Coby's parent's house for a little more candy! They serve hot cider and donuts every year. I think they said that they got over 200 kids this year! Wow! That's a lot of donuts! Joanne was little red riding hood, and Jim was a hippy, I think. Ben, Whit and Mason were a family of pirates with one adorable witch! After trick-or-treating in two great neighborhoods, you can imagine that Corbin completely made out like a bandit! We have enough candy to last us through the rest of the year. I hope we make it, because chocolate doesn't usually last long! I bet Jack is wishing he was still here because he loved chocolate too! Soon...baby...hopefully soon! But until then...the chocolate is MINE! :)

18 comments:

Lanae said...

And again, you guys looked HOT - you look so dang cute in any costume. Corbin is a very handsome little Peter Pan (and he's picking up on those little ladies at such an early age). Better keep an eye on that little man!
We're enjoying the sunshine but I'm missing you; can't wait till we can get together again!! Little

abbyandcompany said...

I love the pic of you and corbin, but can you crop Jasmine out? She is sniffing your tinkerpants!

You look much better as tinkerbell than a polyg...let's not resurrect that!

I'm glad you had a great time and I bet Jack is happy you had a fun one too!

The Rich's said...

I hope you don't mind but I stole the picture of us and corbin and sam kissing. It was so cute!!!

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Bingham said...

I agree with Lanae you are a hot tinker bell! You're pics are great especially with the kissing cousins!

me said...

i feel like i know you, just by reading your blog, everyone says the first holidays is the worst. but i always miss my justin.

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love! You are the cutest Tinkerbell. Corbin and Sam are going to die when they are older and see pictures of themselves kissing...so funny.
I'm glad Sommer found the costume she wanted.
I can't believe you and Mandie put that cute little Peter Pan outfit together so fast - amazing...it looks great!
It was a great Halloween...glad we got there before you guys left. It was the perfect night to be out and visit with all the neighborhood...so much fun.
Okay - I think I'm finally finished :). You guys are so darling!

Posh Ideas said...

You guys look fabulous and I love the one of you and Corbin! Can I borrow your green shoes sometime, those are fantastic? Did you find them at our favorite store? Sorry we couldn't do lunch but there's always another day for shopping and McD's! Soon!

Amber said...

oh how i wish i was there to join you! i would like it if you would send me some pics! i especially loved the one with you and corb it is adorable!!! I MUST HAVE IT!! yes sister, you were lookin HOOOOTTTTT!!! both my sissy's were lookin oftely smokin;.... smokin'hot that is!! you better believe jackie was right there all night, though you couldn't see it, he dressed up as captain hook's lil fat friend in the stripped shirt (*sorry jackie, i am not calling you fat, but i know that who is who you would chose to be, i know you went to the Halloween heaven shop and picked up your costume and joined your peter pan family :)*) i miss miss miss miss you guys!!! i wish i was there, halloween was a bit different here i sat, reading about the wonderful world of the middle east, reading complicating,confusing writing about Muhammad and muslims and cusasades, and i know what your thinking you wish you were me, or at least join me, but not to worry my sister i will send you all 6 books i had to get when the am finished with the course, i know how badly you want to catch up on your history of muslims!!! well much much love!!!!

p.s. that was the cutest peter pan i have ever seen!!!

p.s.s. and the hottest captain hook!!! tink, you better watch out the orphanage girls and the lil' Indian girl might try and steal him!
i also have to mention that dad as a nerd......hahahaha...hahahha(still laughing) that is so funny! it fit him well you know that is how dad looked all through high school :) I love you, my sexy lil tink!

Amber said...

forgot one other thing...your carpet looks great, can't wait to see all of it!! one more month!

Julia said...

Tiffany, you're adorable and amazing. I love reading your blog. What a cute Peter Pan family!

Larsen said...

Tiffany you crack me up. You know Jack is licking his lips each time you eat some of that chocolate!! And I loved your costumes!!!!! So cute!!!

Erin said...

looks so fun! im glad you had a good holiday!

Amanda said...

I must say you make a very hot tinkerbell. Kendyl has just became obbsessed with tinkerbell. Love the shoes Tiff! Looks like you guys had a good holiday. I love that your whole family dresses up like your dad and mom. Can I be adopted into both of your family's.

Tyson and Marie said...

You guys look awesome! I never knew Joanne did doughnuts! How did I miss out on that! Man, I am going there next year.

Katy said...

Love the costumes!! You guys look so great! Go Corbin!!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Tiff- From Pirate to Pixy dust?
Very cute.
You are a natural Tinker.

Shelly Geller said...

I am so so proud of you that you were able to have so much fun and such a genuine smile on your face! you are so amazingly strong. You have no idea the strength you give me just by being an example. Loves!