Monday, February 25, 2008

Foot Model?


Jack still isn't mobile...and now I think we now why! Check out those rolls on his feet! Poor Jack, my dad calls him "fat jack". But he can't help it...he hardly eats. Oh wait, that's the opposite of our little Jackie! He loves EVERYTHING...and I mean Everything! I know he's a chunk, but I just can't get enough of him. It's a good thing I have the Moby Wrap, or else I'd be in serious trouble. Jack thinks that he needs to be held CONSTANTLY by ME! If someone else is holding him, he scans the room to make sure I'm there and then puts his arms out for me to take him. I adore him, so it's okay for now. But if he gets to 35lbs BEFORE he can crawl or walk...Pray for me, because after 35lbs, even the Moby won't be able to save me! :)

7 comments:

The Pousson Family said...

Aw Chunks are the BEST! Not that I would have a bias or anything :)

The Pousson Family said...

Did I invite you guys to our blog? We went private...

Tyson and Marie said...

You are hilarious! I love reading all of your comments. He is so cute. I love the feet picture. Hopefully I will see you soon at Rebecca's shower!

Nicole M said...

Tiff you are so funny!! Jack is such a cutie, and that pic of his feet is priceless. I'm sure he'll be walking in no time. And then he'll be squirming OUT of your arms (typical toddler I hear) so I'm sure you're just enjoying the time he wants to be in them :)

Will said...

Love it! Eliza had the fattest feet I had such a hard time finding good shoes for her. Well enough said. Will you be coming Thurs?

Tiffany said...

Janee, we need an invite to your blog please please please! I want to see this cute "du" everyone is talking about!

Amber, we could hardly find shoes for Corbin...and Jack's feet are even bigger! It's crazy! Anyway, I'll see you at Becky's shower. I'll also bring your SOOOOO belated present for miss Hadley!

Janee said...

Ok, I sent invites to your gmail and to Coby's yahoo. I hope those are the right email addresses! Let me know...