Sunday, February 17, 2008

My favorite Valentine - Updated Pics




I have to hand it to Coby, he's the best at suprises, keeping them a secret and just being the BEST husband EVER!!! This Valentines he really out did himself. I've been wanting these dark brown leather sofas for a while. I sort of put them in the back of my mind since we really didn't have the money and our couches were still in good shape.
This Valentines Day was actually pretty bad, because our entire little family had the flu. Jack already weighs over 21 lbs and with the achyness, he felt like he weighed 50!! Coby's mom was nice enough to come over and brave the flu bug and help us out. She over she came equipped with her trusty can of lysol. Around noon the door bell rang and I thought...maybe I was getting flowers because Cob did say he had a "little" suprise for me. And to my shock and suprise...it was my couches! Suffice it to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!! Coby is really such an amazing husband and I love him with all my heart! Lub you babe!

9 comments:

Anna said...

awesome! Those couches look great. I can't wait to have non hand-me-down furniture.

Nicole M said...

Wow that is awesome!!! I want to come see these couches.

abbyandcompany said...

What happened to the other couches? Coby you are my hero. And Daniel may have outdid you...I got NOTHING! Not even a card! Good thing it's not 1996...he would be dead by now!

Will said...

Ohhh I'm so jellous. I'm hoping my couches get lost in the move. They are horrible. Love the dark brown color they look fabulous! Hope you are all feeling better.

Janee said...

What a great gift! Awesome!

Natalie Service said...

Ummmm...but aren't the legs on the coffee table black? That's wierd! Doesn't really match, does it?!?!?!

LOL

Amanda said...

What a great present! I love suprises. They look great.

Kim said...

I love the couches. Cobe is so sweet!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

and Coby makes all the other boys look bad! what to go Cob!