Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Happy 10 Year Anniversary

It's been 10 years!!  10 years and I couldn't be more in love this this handsome guy!!
Coby arranged for us to stay at the Stein Erichsen Lodge in Park City.  As you can see from the picture....(sun spots) we may have had a few "extras" on our mountain bike ride....probably Poppy and Jack!
Here we are at the top of the ride...and guess what...I didn't even fall off and roll off the mountain like a did a few years ago!
Coby caught me trying to loosen that chin strap.....
After a GREAT ride, we got to check into our room.  We were greeted with VOSS water and some gourmet chocolates.  I wanted to share....but they were so yummy...I may have eaten more than my share!  :)  But because I'm a little nice...I saved him the organic granola.  
Here's our fabulous bed they turned down with slippers and a soft terrycloth robe for each of us.  I felt like I was in the movie "It could happen to you" where Bridgette Fonda goes to the Plaza in NYC for a night.  SUPER fancy!
Here's the livingroom.
And if you notice...each of the pillows all had the Perfect "chop" crease in every one!  Cam and Mitchell from Modern Family would have definitely noticed!
Our very own hot tub right outside our bedroom window. (don't worry....it was totally secluded)
Later that night we went to dinner on Main Street at a little Thai place.  It was located in the basement.  I felt like it was one of those hidden restaurants that only the locals know about in NYC.  And it was FABULOUS!  I should branch out more...because even though my Pad Kee Mao is DELIGHTFUL....I'm sure Thai has many more amazing dishes!  Coby got his usual, Gang Karee. (I have no idea how to spell it)

And Here we are heading back home.  It was a FABULOUS weekend.  But like all trips....it went WAY too fast and we were back to the norm much too quickly!  

I certainly LOVE this cute husband of mine!  I absolutely ADORE him and don't know what in the world or maybe in the previous world I did to deserve him!  He really is the most amazing person I've ever met!  I feel so blessed that he chose me...ME!!  He's a keeper for sure!  I love you Monster!  Looking forward to eternity with YOU!

No comments: