Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day is an extra tender day for me because we're missing one of our boys.  I've been told that he's a missionary up there.  I'm still waiting for my Mother's Day phone call, and this will be my 3rd Mother's Day without Jack.  It's always a little bittersweet every single year.  Coby always makes sure that Mother's Day is extra special every year.  This year was definitely NO exception.
These two little boys helped to make it extra special!
I got to sleep in for starters!  Then I was blessed to see these cute little things when I first opened my eyes!
They made me SUPER yummy French Toast...one of my favorites. 
I got flowers, an AWESOME card and flower from Corb and Jadesy. 
They were  SO excited and I loved seeing their cute faces as they gave me their presents.

Then after church I came home to find THIS...(above) with a lovely little note from Amanda .  She said that she felt inspired to get it for me with help from our little Jack.  I LOVE it....I can't say it enough!   She is truly a DEAR and an angel on Earth.  I cried...then promptly had Coby hang it up. 
Coby continued to make the day amazing!  I wasn't a fan of what we were having for dinner that night (hot dogs...blah) So, Coby in his sweetness headed to Costa Vida and got me a pork salad.  I must ad that he drove around for a while because nothing was opened on Sunday.  He's the best!  (Sorry I made you break the Sabbath babe.)  I sure do love my boys all 4 of them (Coby included).  Thank you all for making this Mother's Day so special. 

No comments: