Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Salem Spring Tri


Once again this year we drove down to Salem early on a Saturday morn to exert ourselves until we nearly pass out, or in the case of my sister-in-law, puke. Yes, this was our second go-around with the Salem Spring Triathlon. This year, I was a year fatter, less in shape and not nearly ready, but I shaved off 9 minutes from my time last year. Unfortunately, Pat was deathly sick the day before and he still beat me. Anyway, we had a great race and then a picnic in the park. It was a fun family day.


Sammy and Corbin love each other





6 comments:

Amanda said...

We admire you willpower. Good job on the race!

Ian N. Service said...

Great job on the "mini" tri. Looked like you guys had a lot of fun.

COBY; "QUESTION" (think Dwight)


. . . did your husband compete too?

ha ha ha

When ever your ready for a man-sport, I'll pick us a full MARATHON to run.

Coby said...

Marathon? No thanks. When I work out I like my heart rate to get above 120.

Ha

Ian N. Service said...

Are your "grape-smuggling" shorts needed to raise your heart rate above 120 or just help out?

Nice

Nicole M said...

HEY COBY AND TIFFANY!!! I just saw the link to your blog from Will and Amber's blog...we have one too! Check ours out at www.nicoleandwestonmaughan.blogspot.com ...I'll add you guys as a link. I LOVE your pictures and it was fun to see a picture of Jackson on there! Congrats!!

The Rich's said...

Cool blog dude, I had no idea you had one, check us out too http://brichfam.blogspot.com/
peace. Ben