Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!


My baby turns 30 today! I know she isn't thrilled about the prospect of hitting the big 3-0, but there is no turning back now. I just wanted to give her a big e-kiss and let her know how much I love and appreciate her as her twenties fade away (Just remember hon, I'll still always be older than you).

These are just a few of the things that I love about you: You are a wonderful mommy to our boys and they love you unconditionally. You are a loving wife who keeps me in line. You always look on the bright side of the situation. You never yell. You always put others feelings ahead of yours. You are more adventurous than you think. You care about being healthy (fyi Tiff is in the best shape she's been in since we were married). You look great. You can laugh at my stupid jokes and you love it. You love my family. You take my breath away. You are my baby and I love you. Happy Birthday Sweetie.


5 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tiffany Dear! I hope it's a great one!

Lanae said...

Happy Birthday Tiffness!!
You're beautiful and I love you so much. You're a great mamma and you're such a cute mamma, too.
Love you and have a great day!!!
Little

Janee said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! You look hot!

Posh Ideas said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! Don't you know that 30 is the new 20?

abbyandcompany said...

Welcome to the dark side! Happy Birthday girlie!