Monday, September 10, 2007

Bear Lake with the crew


We had the bestest weekend ever! So much funsies. Okay, now I'm making myself sick. But we did have a great weekend up at Bear Lake with our friends (in order of appearance) Lance and Bettie, Wade and Anne, and Wes and Amanda. I wish I took more pictures, but we did get some good video (Hi Def) of everyone crashing on the wakeboard. This will definitely have to be an annual tradition.

Lance and Bettie by the campfire

Wiener roast

Coby looking like and old fat man who can't get off the water

Speaking of old fat men (oh burn)

Scottie and Andre were best buds

Thomas didn't like it when people fell in the water

By the end we were a little nutty

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it! Thanks so much for the great trip! You guys are great. I am all for the annual thing maybe by then I will be done being sore! Love you guys

Kim said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! Looks like you had tons of fun in Bear Lake. Miss you much.

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

Man... I love those hot bodies! Who are those guys?